The Augustinus Bader Eye Cream is an all-in-one innovation that dramatically diminishes the visible signs of aging, damage, and stress, for complete renewal of the delicate eye area. Improve the appearance of under-eye circles, puffiness, dark shadows, fine lines, and wrinkles, while boosting firmness and hydration. Experience skin that is restored, refreshed and protected. Backed by 30 years of visionary science. Powered by TFC8®.
The creamy, weightless texture, sinks in quickly and completely, for a residue-free burst of hydration. Formulated without irritants or allergens, fragrance-free, non comedogenic and suitable for all skin types. Vegan.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces under-eye puffiness, eliminates dark circles for healthier looking skin.
- Increases elasticity and firmness around the eye area for a plump, youthful look.
- Provides much-needed hydration, for brighter skin with better bounce-back
- Protects against environmental stressors and helps to prevent future damage.
- Boosts overall radiance for a refreshed, revitalized, well-rested appearance.
Directions for use: Apply on clean, dry skin in the morning and evening or as needed. Use fingertips to gently tap The Eye Cream in a semi-circle around the eyes - starting at the inner corner under your eye (from bridge of nose) to the outer corner, and then up underneath the brow bone. Continue to smooth The Eye Cream into the skin by gently tapping in that pattern until the product has been fully absorbed.
Key Ingredients: Augustinus Bader skincare is formulated with sustainably-sourced, high potency botanicals and bio-engineered clean actives, to reduce environmental impact. The Eye Cream is powered by our patented TFC8® technology and formulated with a rich blend of French Seaweed, Pennywort and Arjun Tree Extracts, and other rejuvenating actives to refresh and renew the delicate eye area.
100% free of parabens, fragrance, SLS, SLES, DEA, heavy metals, talc, and petrolatum/paraffin/mineral oil and formulated without unnecessary preservatives, solvents, or emulsifiers.